Lifestyle'n

Lifestyle'n

Thursday, 9 May 2013

Its Friday!!!

Happy Friday everybody! 

I don't have a great deal planned for the weekend.  Marty is doing overtime shifts today and tomorrow to try and raise some more money for our big spend up at the Maitland Camping Show in 3 weeks time - its going to be BIG people! We're hoping to get the last of the big stuff that we need for our trip eg. Roof Top Tent, Bullbar and side brushes for the Navara...I hope thing that's the last of the big stuff? 

Does anybody have anything planned for mothers day? Marty and I are going out for brunch with my parents  because brunch is only my FAVE meal of the day!

Work is damn hectic at the moment...which I love and hate all at the same time.  I tend to work better when I'm under the pump but people really can be frustrating sometimes!

Anyhoo...enjoy your weekend peeps!!

source

4 comments:

Jamie said...

people can be super duper frustrating :/

A dream house for Trish said...

It was a good weekend!!! Love your happy friday face :-)

Melissah said...

Cute pic! Have fun at the camping show!

Melissah from Scrapbook

Melissah said...

Ez, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and may all your wishes for 2014 come true!
Thanks for all your lovely comments throughout the year
x
Melissah from Coastal Style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...