Lifestyle'n

Lifestyle'n

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Insta-Lfe

Hi All!  This is my life on instagram over the past couple of weeks.  Come on over and follow me @ezmcgrath. 
Flashback Fridays - dreaming about our European Holiday in 2010 - the Austrian Alps

Still dreaming about Europe - days in Florence

Walking the pooches - this guy pulls for the entire walk and then is buggered at the end. 

This little dude came for a visit

I have a fairly extensive shoe collection so I've made myself a pact that I'm going to start wearing them on a daily basis rather than saving them for special occasions...that generally dont come!


This lil chick came to visit for the weekend when her Mum delivered my wedding photos. 


I went on a hens night and had these - THE most freaking delicious shots ever! Jam Doughnuts!

I've been experimenting with YIAH and made my first ever potato bake...yes people, this is the first time in my life that I have ever made potato bake.  I have eaten a LOT of it but never made it.  Its pretty messy but I have to say it was pretty tasty!


Since we've started planning our Cape Trip my morning reading has changed quite a bit.  I've gone from checking facebook and looking at gossip sites to readin 4WDing magazines....

This is the river behind where I work...we've had a bit of rain lately! the pic is a little deceiving though, it wasn't quite THAT close to the fence!

The Maitland Taste Festival was on last weekend.  The mall is so full of colour and excitement - I love it!

3 comments:

A dream house for Trish said...

Looks like a great week, especially getting to wear all of those fabulous shoes!!

Samantha said...

Just found you on IG.x

Allison said...

I agree with your point about wearing your "special" shoes more often. After all, life is a special occasion!

Happy Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...