Lifestyle'n

Lifestyle'n

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Fashionista!


Hi Everybody! I haven't done many outfit posts on my lil old blog but I attended a very classy event on the weekend and feel that my carefully planned outfit needs to be shared. 

It was my sister in-laws 20th birthday and we attended several well known drinking establishments in our best finery for the day. 

This is otherwise known as the Country Pub Crawl with a Bright & Tight theme. 


That's me on the left with my other sister in-law, not the birthday girl, before things got messy...

I'll start from my feet up...just in case any of you ever want to recreate this look...

Shoes - hand me downs from my sister
Leg Warmers - Best n Less
Tights - Kmart
Clutch - Kmart
Dress - Kmart
Jacket - ICE
Bangles - Kmart

5 comments:

SarahMac said...

So CUTE Ez haha!
Hey you won one of the Mollie Day clutches! Send me an email slapdashmama@gmail.com

A dream house for Trish said...

Love it, by the way, those fab shoes came from target!!!!

Melissah said...

Wishing you a very happy Easter Ez!

Melissah from Coastal Style

Lalaine said...

nice outfit. love the clutch!

let me know if you want to follow each other ;)

lalainephotos.blogspot.com

A Possible Fantasy said...

stunning dress, love the print!


a possible fantasy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...